Just a few kilometers from Tel Aviv, the second largest city in Israel, the small town of Petah Tikva is located. It is relatively young and began the existence in 1878 as an agricultural small village. Its first name sounded like the “mother of the villages.” Originally it was the place for immigrants. Over time, the settlement developed, plants and factories began to appear, and by 1937 it had received the status of a city and the name Petah Tikva.
In ancient times, the Romans lived on this land. Archaeological excavations are underway today, so there are many places worth to see in Petah Tikva. The architectural structure, which was built in the 13th century, has survived to this day. Also, this land remembers many great events, including the battle of Alexander the Great with the Persians.
Petah Tikva has always been a tourist spot with many places of interest including:
- The Arch of Baron, built in the very center of the city in honor of the great leader who provided great support to the city.
- City Hall.
- The square of the founders of the city, which is central to Petah Tikva. There are monuments to the founders of the city, a fountain and a memorial about memorable events of the city in the square.
- A market that conveys the local flavor of the inhabitants.
- Jabotinsky Street, crossed by the magnificent bridge with a unique design. It is held by 31 steel strings, so it seems that the bridge just hung in the air. From the bridge, you can observe the high-rises of Tel Aviv, which is located just 25-30 minutes by bus.
Where to spend time in Petah Tikva
Arriving in the city, there is no question where to go in Petah Tikva. There are many places worthy of attention. For example:
- Art Museum, where you can see more than 3000 works of famous Israeli artists and craftsmen from other countries.
- Green city parks and ponds with clean water and fishes. In the parks, you can see various exotic animals.
- Zoo with the functioning zoological museum.
Both local residents with children and the guests visiting the city go to these places with great pleasure. Please note that the city has many tourist offices where you can book sightseeing trips to nearby Tel Aviv, as well as to any other points in Israel.
Passionate and hot escort girls in Petah Tikva
Want to come off in full in Petah Tikva? Sexual and naughty prostitutes are ready to spend a few hours or the whole evening with you. They offer various services you can find listed on their profiles. These and many other types of fun can be organized for you by the most lovely and hot call girls:
- role-playing games;
- Golden Rain;
- use of sex toys;
- group sex;
- blow job;
- anal sex;
- strap-on games.
We have both incall and outcall girls who are ready to arrive at your place or host you at their luxury apartments in a special and romantic atmosphere.
Escort services in Petah Tikva
Are you looking for a charming and educated lady who will accompany you to various meetings, events or to a restaurant, and in the evening will realize you’re the most intimate sexual fantasies? In our catalog, you have the opportunity to choose a charming model that provides VIP-class escort services. Escort services in Petah Tikva are very diverse. They are provided by professional call girls with stunning look and ability to give you real sexual pleasure.
Intimate services in Israel
If you are traveling in Israel, enjoying the beauty of the land and getting to know the culture, with the help of our website you can find a charming prostitute in any city in the country. Charming whores from Or Yehuda, Kiryat Ono, Givatayim, Herzliya and other cities are looking forward to meeting you and make your dreams come true.